Monday, April 27, 2009

Writing for The Examiner

I have become the Detroit Church & State Examiner for Examiner.com. I have several article ideas, but there are two ways I want to involve Michigan Atheists. First, I want to give Michigan Atheists as much positive publicity as I possibly can, since the primary reason Michigan Atheists exists is to educate the public about separation of state and church issues. The second is that I want to document individual events and help promote them.

I will be writing four to five articles per week for Examiner.com. While I won't be focusing one hundred percent of them on Michigan Atheists, I would like to raise awareness of issues by presenting the facts on Examiner.com, then coming here and calling for action when it is necessary.

I would love your thoughts.

My first article may be found here.

No comments: