Thursday, July 24, 2008

Introducing the Michigan Atheists Blog

This page is the official blog of Michigan Atheists.

The purpose of this blog is to discuss the activities of Michigan Atheists, legislation pertaining to separation of state and church, the civil rights of Atheists, and anything else relevant to the organization.

The official website continues to be http://www.michiganatheists.org. You can find upcoming events, contacts, and information on the site.

This site is dedicated to discussion and action.

If you have any questions, please direct them to Greg Reich.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog, Greg.

George

josh.f13 said...

If you need any help with blogger design, please let me know... I'm not much of a designer but I do know html/css.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Greg,
This is Ishmael, a former group member. I have not come to the gatherings for quite sometimes. I am not sure why. Perhaps I have been busy with work and home or visiting the atheist nation website for the funny clips of George Carlin. This blog is a brilliant idea to exchange thoughts and annoucements and keep up with the agenda of the Michigan Atheists group.

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg, I have been dreaming about our own blog for the past couple of weeks. Thanks for taking up the challenging job of being a moderator. I have been on the other local atheists' site and turned off by the politically motived agenda/propaganda combined with cyber-bullying that is going on there. May be a general code/rules of conduct from the moderator would help prevent such things from happening here.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ishmael, long time no see. Hope things are going well for you. We all go through phases when it comes to being at the meetings. I show up sometimes so that people won't forget about me altogether :-)

Vijaya said...

Greg,
How do we start a new post?

Master G said...

If you want to start a new post, please send it to me and I will post it.

Vijaya, send me an email offline at gregtreich@comcast.net to talk about posts, please.

Thanks,
Greg